The <span class="img_descr" Health Ministry spokesman Deng Haihua
CNTV message (Network News Network reporter Don everything reported) May 8, Health Ministry spokesman Deng Haihua said in response to media questions related to South Korean media reports, China’s “human flesh capsule the flow to South Korea as early as August 2011, the media have reported that human flesh capsule” issue, the Ministry of Health then began to investigate, after the central and local authorities The investigation has not found that domestic human flesh capsule. Deng Haihua, also said that the Ministry of Health will be the relevant clues provided by the media, in conjunction with the public security, customs and other departments together for the matter to investigate, the result will be timely to inform the public.
Previously, the media quoted the South Korean media reported that the Korean government has strengthened customs inspection to prevent that from China’s “human flesh capsule smuggled into Korea. Allegedly, these “human flesh capsules are made by the stillbirth or death of infants. South Korea, some men believe that this capsule can enhance sexual performance, but in fact it may pose serious health hazards.the share: welcome the , comment I want to Comments microblogging Recommend | hot microblogging today