0:00 yesterday more than one Fire from the “application of chemical” in out. Xu 7:30 last night, Shenda chemical methyl dimethoxy silane leaks. Edition picture/reporter Yin Yafei photo
yesterday morning, to catch a lot of reporters wear a mask to the scene.
WASHINGTON Xu 7:30 last night, Huoxian County Town, Tongzhou District, South Village Temple, Beijing Fine Chemical Co., application of 400 kg methyl dimethoxy silane leak, water produce irritating gases, enveloped the surrounding villages and other places. Tongzhou District official informed that the rescue by a number of departments, 8 o’clock that night, the leak stops. Accident caused no casualties and environmental pollution.
villagers said is full of “white mist” choke nose
Temple Huoxian County Town Village, the northern boundary of the southern boundary and Xu Guantun junction between brick walls in the crop circle from the ground a factory – Beijing Shenda Fine Chemical Co., Ltd. (“the application of chemical”). Since 1988, a brick wall outside the transport of silane coupling agent Pianxiang, used to enhance the resin strength. With the villagers as saying that “the glass in the windows folder in Xiao Woche stuff.”
safety supervision department under the Tongzhou District, informed the company is in a shutdown state. Last night 7:30 Xu, application of chemical workers in the inspection found that about 400 kg methyl dimethoxy silane (silane coupling agent produced by the production of by-products) leak back to the fire within the enterprise pool. The water produces irritating gas (mainly composed of methanol), the hair around the Village, Xu Guantun enveloped the village and other places.
“flavored air, the smell of choking nose.” Villagers, said last night at 7:30, the air suddenly there is an odor, watching out, full of a “white mist.”
environmental protection department features not found in pollutants
participate in on-site rescue firefighters said they rushed to the scene after receiving the report found that around a lot of fog, visibility less than 5 meters Mao Village within 2 km radius can smell the pungent odor. Firefighters at the scene immediately with the establishment of warning, evacuation of people.
recalled more than Xuguan Tun Village, after the incident, the village loudspeakers to broadcast several times to inform the villagers close the window closed, or temporary withdrawal of the distance. Villagers said Mr Hui, Xu Guantun village of 400 to villagers, last night, many villagers north of the village left home, they go to nearby relatives.
Tongzhou District official informed that, at 8 pm, the leak stops. Subsequently, the fire department of environmental protection for the foam immediately on the scene coverage and sand burial. Irritating gases gradually dissipate. Accident caused no casualties.
10:00 pm, municipal and district levels on the site surrounding the environmental protection department of environmental testing found no contaminants characteristics. At present, Tongzhou District, relevant departments are further cause of the accident investigation.
Village broadcast twice to inform villagers transfer
Yang Xu Guantun old woman living in northern villages the second row of bungalows. This is a small village Backstreet part of the mouth, and application of chemical straight line distance of only a few hundred meters.
villagers said chest burning sensation
Granny Young said 10 o’clock last night, her sleep, I suddenly felt a burning sensation in his chest, “like the sweet potato to eat more the like, have a dry throat feeling down. ” Yang old woman said she got up and drank a half glass of water, when he tried to lie down again, the village loudspeakers rang.
“probably around 11.” Xu said the villagers, the sound is great speaker in the “look brigade person”, has said that four or five pass.
Mr. Xu said, the first radio and said, north of the village of chemical application of a gas leak, we have to shut the door window to prevent gas from entering homes. About 5 minutes later, the second radio and came again, “said the villagers have moved to a small back street south to go,” Mr. Xu said the leak location farther away from there.
many villagers to evacuate the south
radio rings, Yang Gao old lady next door has taken note of the house a couple of strange, “are outside the white mist.” Mr. Gao looked out, and subsequently returned to the house.
“choking nose, headache, breathing very hard to accept.” Mr. Gao’s wife, said the work of a town called her friend, “said let’s leave the village, a chemical accident.”
Mr. Gao couple then cover your nose and mouth with a wet towel, car left the house, they go to five or six kilometers away, seek the child’s relatives at the store, “Along the way are also white mist, not clear car. “
king old man, who recalls that, many villagers are out, go to the south.
Eighty-old woman was taken to hospital
3 o’clock yesterday afternoon, 85-year-old woman sitting on the high street Xu Guantun small village, things are still talking about last night of fear.
“lived 80 years, was almost given away this smell.” Granny said high that night, she could not sleep over and over again, feeling the eyes sour, asthma is not up gas, not residence cough. Grandson heard the broadcast, came to her room, with a wet towel over her mouth and nose, it makes her feel a little better.
then hit a high family emergency calls, the old lady was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment. “Hang a bottle of water was discharged.” Gao said Granny, this was frustrating to the morning, “estimates have a 34 days on the slow line.”
some villagers said yesterday, there are a few villagers on their own to the hospital for medical examination.
Xu Guantun village secretary, said there are two or three people to the hospital, checked no problem.
two kilometers away and visibility of less than 20 meters
application of chemicals in the county towns, Xu Guantun Huoxian about 200 meters north of the village. Yesterday 0:10, reporters rushed to Xu Guantun Village, along the way that fire is being pulled out of seventy-eight Huoxian towns, twenty-three km from the village office, the road suddenly float white mist, visual visibility less than 20 meters.
just into Xuguan Tun Village, entrance to a car parked there, outside the village towards the front, a woman wearing masks he tried to close the door to leave. Village, most villagers are black with light.
“that would be eight or nine, more fog than it is now concentrated. 5 m on the opposite side across the Han can not see.” Standing in front of the application of chemicals, said Xu Xu Guantun villagers, “The villagers are not all sleep, but have shifted away, did not come back.”
correspondent Xu Guantun drove through the village, the village and the hair line to the Village at the junction of the two villages a small river, see a brightly lit factory area, three fire engines and flashing lights to open the factory area is door. The plant entrance is marked with eye-catching “application of chemical” words.
application of chemical doorway, surrounded by fog, the air filled with a pungent odor, several guards over his nose and mouth guard at the front of the company. The company closed the door, inside parked thirty-four fire. A company employee said 7:30 that evening, the company leaked the incident, but the toxic spill will not cause harm to people.
■ experts say
without water have little effect on the environment
According to reports, methyl dimethoxy silane is a methyl silane species. A professor of Zhejiang University, said methyl silane toxicity in the chemical industry is not too much, is a colorless liquid at room temperature, soluble in organic solvents such as benzene and ether, hydrolysis of water will be cross-linked, and produce methanol. If there is water near the source of leaks may cause fatal pollution, no water has little effect on the environment circumstances.
experts say, a small amount of methyl silane leaks, not harmful to humans and the environment, but the amount will be some impact for some time.
edition written/reporter Minghui Zhang Han Zhang Yongsheng Show intern Chen Yinglei
share: welcome comments I want to comment
microblogging Recommended | today microblogging hot (edit: SN034)